The TAC Recovery 01 Tent is one of the most practical one person recovery tents available. Plenty of internal space allows for a comfortable sleep, storage and living experience, whilst the sturdy structure and smart handles can quickly transform it into a full-fledged recovery tent, making it safe and easy to carry a person within the tent.
The storm proof design enables this tent to keep you and your equipment dry when the barometer drops. For most Nordic conditions, the solution provided allows for exceptional ventilation for hotter nights, and for colder climates it retains heat inside the tent. If a recovery situation occurs, the pole structure and tear strength secures a stable carrying, making it safer to transport a person if wounded.
- Size: 220 x 90 x 110 cm.
- Fabric: Dermizax with 40D Nylon RipStop PU coated floors and pole sleeves
- Waterproof: +/- 20.000mm./H₂O
- Breathable: +/- 10.000/m²/24hrs
- Color: Standard Olive or Grey with Black floors
- Poles: 2 x 370 cm. Outside channels; closed on one end and with a adjustable cup on the other end with web
- Webbing: 10 mm. black web
- Pegs: 8 T pegs
- Accessories: stuffsacks for poles and pegs, and a full repair kit
- Total weight incl. stuffsacks: +/- 1900g.